Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure at Winnipeg motel - JaraExtra

Breaking

Tuesday, 9 July 2019

Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure at Winnipeg motel


Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure at Winnipeg motel



Forty-six people have been hospitalized and 15 are in critical condition after they were exposed to carbon monoxide at a motel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, city officials said Tuesday.



Full story on FOX NEWS ( https://ift.tt/2G28Mtm )

No comments:

Post a Comment